941 Penn Avenue #102 Pittsburgh, PA, 15222 United States Get directions$3,000
- Parking 1 car garage
- Area Downtown Pittsburgh
- District Pittsburgh SD
- Listed 2 Years 10 Months 19 Days Ago
- Welcome to 941 Penn Avenue in Downtown Pittsburgh. With over 2600 sq ft of living space, this stunning 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom two story condo has been beautifully designed with plenty of room and storage! Enter the unit from the main floor and into the two story entry. First floor has entry hallway with coat closet, 2nd bedroom (15x13) with two large closets, 3rd bedroom (12x11) with storage closet and clothes closet, full bathroom and long hallways. Large laundry room leads to 1 car attached garage (private) with rear unit access. 2nd floor has beautiful open floor plan with living room (22x15), dining room (16x14), and kitchen (18x10). Powder room is great for entertaining guests or for daily use. Main bedroom suite includes bedroom(20x16), walk in closet, and large full bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, double vanity, and separate toilet.Home is absolutely goregous, not to mention the INCREDIBLE location in downtown pittsburgh!! Additional parking available within 1 block.
- This home is brought to you by Elise Bickel with Keller Williams Realty. Please text/call 724-996-6683 for more information or to schedule an appointment!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Salisbury Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|4||Pinehurst Elementary School||PK-5||1.2 mi|
|4||Parkside High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|4||Pemberton Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|NA||Faith Deliverance Academy||2-12||0.6 mi|
|NA||St Francis De Sales Catholic School||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Charles H. Chipman Elementary School||PK-2||0.7 mi|
|NA||Parkway Christian Academy||1-12||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.